Shared on Holy Humor Sunday
- Make up your mind that no matter what happens, you’re going to be a happy person. After all, you’re created in God’s image!
- Start each day with a smile. Why not skip the world news and turn to the “good news”?
- Keep smiling. People will wonder what you’re up to!
- If you should meet someone who hasn’t got a smile, give them yours.
- Laugh at your dumb mistakes before others have a chance to.
- Laugh with your spouse and your marriage will improve with age.
- Laugh with your kids and they’ll never stop loving you.
- Laugh with your neighbors; remember Jesus said to go the extra smile.
- Laugh a lot; God created you a humor being!
- Do not give up. Moses was once a basket case.
AND … remember: Angels fly because they take themselves lightly!